Friday, December 15, 2006

Rewarded

Date: 764-11-02 14:12

Another break. Captured a ship with a jumpdrive on board. Transferred it to my ship. Now, I can jump from sector to sector. This will allow me to search out enemies much quicker. Still can't buy energy, so the only way to get fuel is to prey on Energy Transporters. So be it.

Jumped to Family Whi, which is the best sector I have found so far. Many Boron ships and Goner ships. Here, I finally manage to gain the rank of Family Outcast. Still low, but now the Split finally allow me to dock at their stations.

Docking rights are giving me many more options. I can now sell the goods left behind by exploding enemies. Picked up and sold many Crystals. This really put many credits into my account! With it I bought a Transporter device from a Goner trader on the BBS.

Now I have all the equipment I need.

I am Kha'ak
I am Warrior
I am Trader

No comments: