Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Reborn

Now I am flying through space alone. Between battles I have time to think. Good. My thoughts are getting clearer, more refined.

Think.

It is me who makes decisions now. It is me that the decisions affect. Me. I. I see now. The sensation coming from the Queens ship just before it burned was the will to live. Fear. She knew what was coming. She did not like it.

Only a One fears death. Our queens are Ones. The rest is just a means to an end. They are Ones, we are nothing. When the Queen died, and responsibilities shifted, I became more and more a... One.

Only One can fear death. Khaak warriors are not meant to be Ones. We are not meant to fear. Our strenght lies there, and in our numbers.

These other creatures, they are all Ones. They fear. They make their ships strong, stronger than ours. Better shields, better weapons.

I will need a better ship.

I see now.
I am One.
I do not wish to fade.

No comments: