Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Credits

Got some 'credits' at last. Killed smugglers and took two units of Space Weed and one unit of Space Fuel. Sold it at the Pirate station for 11094 credits. Bought a Cargo Life Support System and the Special Command Software MK1.

This is the way to equip my ship.

Kha'ak never bother when creatures abandon their ships. Now, I see possibilities. Captured Perseus Raider, Falcon, Scorpion. The Scorpion had Mineral Scanner, which I managed to equip on my ship.

With Life Support System, I tried picking up the creatures. I wanted to look at them. See them. They are pathetic. The Pirates were interested though. And offered more credits for them.

Bought the Trade Command Software. Then left base to find more credits. Captured more ships. A Goner Ranger, and a Mercury Super Freighter with many Energy Cells on board. Cannot sell ships. Must wait.

A Buzzard with Ecliptic Projector and Trading System extension completed my ship even further. But I needed protection more than anything. Found it in a Vulture Tanker. This one had two 25mw shields left. Now my shields are at maximum strenght!

Their language comes easier to me now. I think, learn.

I am Kha'ak
I am Warrior
Fear me!

No comments: