Saturday, January 27, 2007

Bala Gi's Research

Date: 764-11-06 08:04

Finally, all the sectors have been explored. In the meantime, I also managed to take on more XI missions. My next goal is to get enough credits to buy me a Split Python. I already got one message on the BBS about an Argon ship 'Pandora' that discovered some ship extensions in Black Hole Sun. I intend to pick these up with the Python.

But first... Get the credits!

And a surprise. A new group contacted me. The Bala Gi's Research Center. They asked for my help in delivering some documents to the Paranid and the Split main sectors. As a reward, they told that it might earn me a Headquarters of a type that has never before been build! I do not know if they are bluffing, but I'll take the challenge. If they lie, I will kill them.

I delivered the documents. Then, they contacted me again. I had more to do. What a surprise. After several missions, I recieved a very interesting new mission. Find a prototype Yacht that belonged to the Paranid Pontifex Paranidius. I found it and am now towing it to the shipyard in Grand Exchange.

No comments: